Selling a Business
Ready to sell your business or find out how much your business is worth?
You’ve worked hard to keep it going. But if it’s time to move on, you want things to go smoothly. And, of course, you want to get the best price possible with today’s market conditions.
Selling a business is a complex and time-consuming process. Most business owners don’t have the time or inclination to do it on their own. The primary responsibility of a business owner who wants to sell a business should be to concentrate on running the business as profitably and efficiently as possible and to “get the business ready to sell.”
We will be your dedicated and committed partner in developing and implementing the strategy and processes necessary to successfully sell your business. Our goal is not to have a lot of “listings”, but to have the optimal number of clients that we can work closely with and devote the time and effort necessary to achieve success in selling your business.
We will assist you through each of the stages in selling your business
- Estimation of the range of value for your company
- Preparation of a memorandum and business profile
- Identification and qualification of potential candidates
- Approach the qualified candidates
- Develop targeted negotiation strategies
- Negotiation with the qualified buyers
- Revision of the terms and conditions
- Management of due diligence
- Assistance in the transaction agreements negotiation
- Conclusion of the transaction